A contemporary interpretation of one of Americas great clocks, the E. Howard #23.
It incorporates a 90 day movement made to the highest standards by David Walter of Santa Barbara. The movement was designed from an original #23 in every respect with the same precision that made E Howard legendary. If the quality of a clock is measured by accuracy…then this one should be the benchmark. Exceptionally accurate and beautifully executed.
- 90 day movement with 2 brass cased weights
- Jeweled escape wheel & pallet pivots
- Hand engraved escapement bridge, visible escapement
- The Pallets faces are jeweled with red rubies
- Runs 90 days on 13lbs
- Howard replica pendulum with 4 faceted glass jars
- Brass dust protector plates held with brass thumb screws
- Damascened movement plates and dust protectors
- Exact Howard style pulleys
- 17in dial with blue steel hands
- Custom made Walnut case with Burl Walnut panels
- Height 87 in, Width 21 1/2 in, Depth 13 3/4in
(Click Place Order for Details)